At St Joseph's we are a welcoming Catholic community, where every child is safe and is nurtured and empowered to realizetheir potential.
We strive to be open to the wonders of God among us, with the teachings of Jesus and His Church awakening a sense of social conscience, service to others and justice.
We strive to nurture responsible, active contributors to their community who act with integrity, love and respect as they take their place in the world. We strive to develop the whole child spiritually, emotionally, socially, academically and physically, where they are happy and safe, and havea strong sense of self and belonging.
We strive to engage all students in a curriculum that is engaging witha strong focus on literacy and numeracy encouraging the students to be confident and inspired learners.
We strive to develop students who have respect and care for ournatural environment and the need for sustainability of this gift from God.
At St Joseph’s we commit to educating students to:
- be open to the wonders of God among us.
- be able to make moral judgements and stand up for what isright.
- embrace diversity, culture and the individuality of all.
- be equipped with strong foundations in literacy andnumeracy and all academic pursuits.
- be confident and inspired learners, willing to experiencenew challenges and broaden their horizons.
- be positive and resilient individuals with the ability to loveand be loved.
- be compassionate, contributing and reconciling members oftheir community.
- be faithful stewards of the planet.