At St Joseph’s it is a priority that every child is given the opportunity to succeed. In order to put this belief into action our school provides a variety of enrichment and support programs to the students.
- District Sports
- School Camps and Excursions
- Swimming Program
- School Production
- Summer and Winter School Sports
- Kids on Stage Festival
- Cross-Country Ski Program
- Festival of the Sacred with the A3 Girls Choir
- Computer Program The school has a ratio of 1:1 laptops.
- Reading Recovery Program (A one-to –one program conducted by a specialist teacher)
- Enhancing Mathematical Understanding Program (A Maths intervention program conducted by a specialist teacher with a targeted group.)
- Speech Pathology – Every fortnight our Speech Pathologist visits to work with specific children and groups and to work alongside teachers to improve Oral Language Development.
- School Assembly – Assembly provides an opportunity for our students to lead. It is also our time to celebrate events and achievements as a community.
- Prep Buddies
- Kidsmatter program
- Better Buddies program
- Life Relationships Program for the Seniors.
- Senior Leadership Team
- Indigo Shire Junior Councillor
- Social Emotional Learning (S.E.L.) Program